top of page

Explore

Public·19 members

Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song Free Download

Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song Free Download

Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake is a popular Bengali song from the album Opekkhay Theko, released in 2010. The song is sung by Jewel and Kanok Chapa, and composed by Bappa Mozumder and Zulfiker Rashel. The lyrics of the song express the feelings of a lover who dreams of their beloved and wishes to be with them. The song has a melodious tune and a romantic mood that appeals to the listeners.

If you are looking for Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song Free Download, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how you can download this song for free and enjoy it on your device. We will also provide you with some information about the song, its lyrics, and its singers.

Download Zip: https://urlca.com/2w4t99

How to Download Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song for Free?

There are many websites and apps that offer free mp3 downloads of Bengali songs, including Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake. However, not all of them are safe and legal. Some of them may contain viruses, malware, or pirated content that can harm your device or violate the copyright laws. Therefore, you should be careful while choosing a source for downloading this song.

One of the best and safest ways to download Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song for Free is to use JioSaavn App. JioSaavn is a leading music streaming service that offers millions of songs in various languages, genres, and moods. You can listen to your favorite songs online or offline on JioSaavn App. You can also download songs for free if you have a JioSaavn Pro subscription.

To download Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song for Free on JioSaavn App, follow these simple steps:

• Download and install JioSaavn App on your device from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.

• Open the app and sign up or log in with your Jio number or email id.

• Search for Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake in the search bar or browse through the Bengali songs category.

• Select the song from the results and tap on the download icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.

• The song will be downloaded to your device and stored in the JioSaavn folder.

• You can access the downloaded song from the Downloads section of the app or from your device's music player.

You can also download Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song for Free from other sources such as YouTube, SoundCloud, or Smule. However, you may need to use a third-party software or website to convert the video or audio file into mp3 format. You should also check the quality and legality of the file before downloading it.

What are the Lyrics of Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake?

The lyrics of Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake are written by Bappa Mozumder and Zulfiker Rashel. The song has four stanzas and a chorus that repeats after each stanza. The lyrics are in Bengali language and convey the emotions of love, longing, and hope. Here are the lyrics of Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake in Bengali and English:

Chokher vitor shopno thake Shopno bachay jibontake Tumi amar shopno hajar Buker-i nishash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas Chokher vitor shopno thake Shopno bachay jibontake Tumi amar shopno hajar Buker-i nishash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas Andhar-eo ure dhuli Khali chokhe jay na dekha take Chander aloi jotshna bhange Tomay niye shopno dekhar fake Andhar-eo ure dhuli Khali chokhe jay na dekha take Chander aloi jotshna bhange Tomay niye shopno dekhar fake Andhar ghore jayna pawa Shopner buno hash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas Shopnota ke chuti diye Jege theke labh ki bol Benche kon duyare khujbo Jhinuk tumi jodi fel sagor seche Shopnota ke chuti diye Jege theke labh ki bol Benche kon duyare khujbo Jhinuk tumi jodi fel sagor seche Diner aloi jayna chowa Shopner abhilash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas Chokher vitor shopno thake Shopno bachay jibontake Tumi amar shopno hajar Buker-i nishash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas Chokher vitor shopno thake Shopno bachay jibontake Tumi amar shopno hajar Buker-i nishash Tomay niye jay ki dhora Bajir kon tas

In my eyes, there are dreams Dreams keep my life alive You are my thousand dreams The breath of my heart What fate takes you away from me What card of the game In my eyes, there are dreams Dreams keep my life alive You are my thousand dreams The breath of my heart What fate takes you away from me What card of the game Even in the dark, dust flies But I can't see you with my empty eyes In the moonlight, the moonbeams break With you, I dream in the gap Even in the dark, dust flies But I can't see you with my empty eyes In the moonlight, the moonbeams break With you, I dream in the gap I can't find you in the dark room The woven smile of the dream What fate takes you away from me What card of the game Letting go of the dream What is the benefit of staying awake Which door will I search for The pearl that you throw into the sea Letting go of the dream What is the benefit of staying awake Which door will I search for The pearl that you throw into the sea The daylight doesn't touch The desire of the dream What fate takes you away from me What card of the game In my eyes, there are dreams Dreams keep my life alive You are my thousand dreams The breath of my heart What fate takes you away from me What card of the game In my eyes, there are dreams Dreams keep my life alive You are my thousand dreams The breath of my heart What fate takes you away from me What card of the game

You can also find the lyrics of Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake on JioSaavn or Smule. You can also listen to the song and sing along with it on these platforms.

Who are Jewel and Kanok Chapa?

Jewel and Kanok Chapa are two renowned singers in the Bengali music industry. They have sung many songs together and have a great chemistry and harmony in their voices. Here is some information about them:

• Jewel is a singer, composer, and music director who has been active since 1995. He has sung and composed songs for many albums and films. Some of his popular songs are Moner Manush, Bhalobashi Tomake, Opekkhay Theko, and Shono Tumi.

• Kanok Chapa is a singer who has been active since 1986. She has sung songs for many albums and films. She is known for her melodious voice and versatility. Some of her popular songs are Ektu Boso Chole Jeo Na, Ami Tomar Preme Hobo, Shudhu Tumi Ele Na, and Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake.

You can listen to more songs by Jewel and Kanok Chapa on JioSaavn or YouTube.

Conclusion

Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake is a beautiful Bengali song that expresses the love and longing of a lover. You can download this song for free on JioSaavn App or other sources. You can also enjoy the lyrics and the music of this song on various platforms. You can also learn more about the singers Jewel and Kanok Chapa and their other songs. Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake is a song that will touch your heart and make you dream of your love.

This is the end of the article that I have written for the keyword "Chokher Vitor Shopno Thake Mp3 Song Free Download". I hope you liked it and found it helpful. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let me know. Thank you for reading.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Stanislav Gulyaev
    Stanislav Gulyaev
  • Sebastian Kelly
    Sebastian Kelly
  • Максимальный Эффект
    Максимальный Эффект
  • Alexey Agafonov
    Alexey Agafonov
  • T1C3
bottom of page